Leichhardt Chiropractor, Wellness Psychology, Life Coaching & Integrative Medicine
Petrozzi Wellness Centre proudly offers Chiropractic, Wellness Psychology, Life Coaching and Integrative Medicine to the Leichhardt, Balmain, Rozelle, Annandale, Lilyfield, Petersham, Haberfield, Stanmore and Lewisham communities.
At Petrozzi Wellness Centre our highest intention is to help our clients achieve health and lifelong wellness using a range of our holistic approaches including chiropractic, wellness psychology, life coaching and integrative medicine. Behind each approach lies the basic premise that wellness is a lifelong commitment achieved through making life-affirming choices which lead to thriving, fulfilling and healthy lives.
Knowing how to achieve this can be a lot to figure out on your own. We all need support and mentoring to learn, expand and make the most of our lives. We lead by example of our own lives. As practitioners we believe that self-examination and discovery is important in offering you the best possible care we can give. This means we are always evolving and open to change both professionally and personally.
Clients come to see us for a number of different reasons. Here is what we can help you with:
- resolution of back pain and headaches and other postural related issues
- resolution of challenging emotions such as depression, fear, anger, guilt, shame
- building self-worth
- overcoming stress and achieving balance in life
- clarifying life goals and direction
- career, relationship and life transitions
- mentoring and supervision for professionals including psychologists, psychotherapists/counsellor, chiropractors and other professional needing coaching and/or mentoring.
- physical, emotional and nutritional health by attending our wellness workshops
- Individually tailored “Breakthrough” coaching packages
For appointments, please contact us on 02 9518 0096.
|Remember Your Heart|
A place it seems too far to reach,
but it's a place you want to feel.
Is it a paradise by the sea?
Or a sanctuary in the trees?
“People need to feel worthy and welcome, not bent out of shape, angry, or apologetic about their existence” (Jean Leidloff, author of The Continuum Concept).
Through participating in the Presence and Connection workshop on the weekend (www.hakomi.com.au), I learned that Hakomi is a method for helping people change their way of being in the world through working with core material, the influence of this core material, and changing deep-seated unhelpful beliefs.
|Dr Joe Dispenza|
Dr Joe Dispenza is an American chiropractor who has done major studies in neurology and emotional human behaviour. He has written several book outlining the function of the brain, mind, thought patterns and beliefs.
Having the chance to see him speak at a Sydney weekend seminar was a mind blowing experience.