What we may help you with
- Resolution of back pain, headaches and other postural issues
- Resolution of challenging emotions such as depression, fear, anger, guilt, shame
- Building self-worth
- Overcoming stress and achieving balance in life
- Clarifying life goals and direction
- Career, relationship and life transitions
- Mentoring and supervision for professionals including psychologists, psychotherapists/counsellor, chiropractors and other professional needing coaching and/or mentoring
- Physical, emotional and nutritional health by attending our wellness workshops
- Individually tailored “Breakthrough” coaching packages
What we do
Knowing how to achieve this can be a lot to figure out on your own.
We all need support and mentoring to learn, expand and make the most of our lives. We lead by example of our own lives.
As practitioners we believe that self-examination and discovery is important in offering you the best possible care we can give. This means we are always evolving and open to change both professionally and personally.
To help you make the most of your care with one of our practitioners it is important that you have clear intentions about why your are coming to see us.
For example it might be to help you resolve stress and to start feeling better about yourself or to resolve your back pain and start to feel more mobile again.
The clearer you are about what you would like to get out of your care with us the greater the likelihood of a positive outcome.
Each individual client needs to own responsibility for their own life and the changes that they want to make. The more open and ready for change you are the quicker you will see the results in your life.