- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (February 1, 2012)
- Language: English
How I Got My Wiggle Back: A Memoir of Healing by Anthony Field
The dramatic personal story of Anthony Field, founder and costar of the world’s most popular children’s musical group, The Wiggles
With their distinctive look, catchy music, and upbeat message, the Wiggles have performed their way into the hearts and homes of millions of kids and their parents around the world. Their extraordinary success over the last twenty years includes TV shows, the sale of tens of millions of CDs and DVDs, and sell-out live performances for a million people annually as well as honors including being named UNICEF goodwill ambassadors. Now, for the first time, Anthony Field, the “”blue”” Wiggle, tells his inspiring, behind-the-scenes story of how he overcame depression, life-threatening illness, and chronic pain to get his life back.
- Takes you inside the life of the Wiggles’ co-founder Anthony Field and the story of his successful struggle to overcome debilitating emotional and physical health challenges
- Shares practical action steps to help relieve pain, prevent and heal disease, and achieve peak fitness regardless of age
- Reveals groundbreaking approaches to wellness developed by two acclaimed chiropractors
- Includes more than seventy photographs from Anthony Field’s personal collection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.